CRBA (Consular Report of Birth Abroad)




A child born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent or parents may acquire U.S. citizenship at birth if certain requirements are met. Parents of a child born abroad to a U.S. citizen or citizens should apply for a CRBA for the child as soon as possible. We will have all form completed and an interview date scheduled for the child at the nearest U.S Embassy.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “CRBA (Consular Report of Birth Abroad)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *