I-130 Petition for Child

(1 customer review)




If you are either a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident, you may be able to petition for your foreign-born children or stepchildren to immigrate to the U.S. and receive lawful permanent residence (green cards).

However if the child is over 21 and married, then a lawful Permanent Resident Parent cannot petition for them.

1 review for I-130 Petition for Child

  1. Ellyanna

    I think you’ve just captured the answer peletcfry

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *