I-130 Petition for Alien Spouse




If you are a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident Card Holder wishing to sponsor your foreign-born spouse for a U.S. green card (lawful permanent residence), you will need to start the application process by filing Petition I-130.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “I-130 Petition for Alien Spouse”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *