Child Birth Abroad (CRBA)

Consular Report of Birth Abroad to U.S Citizen

A child born abroad to a U.S Citizen parent or parents may acquire U.S Citizenship at birth if certain requirements are met.

If the U.S Citizen parent is in the U.S he will need to file for Consular Report of Birth Abroad for their overseas child. Our office will assist the parent in gathering all the required documents as well as notarizing the documents to send to the U.S Consulate Abroad. Once the U.S Consulate accepts the documents we will work with them to arrange an appointment date for the child and the legal guardian accompanying the child.

Not only will the team at Syed Professional Services assist the U.S Parent in completing forms, but we will make sure the child is issued a U.S passport and a Citizenship certificate to travel to the U.S.

If you have been blessed with a child who is not born in the U.S and you are a U.S Citizen, you may email us at with the subject line being Child Birth Abroad and someone from our office will contact you immediately  to assist you to bring your child to the U.S.