Green Card Renewal (I-90)

Form I-90Application to Replace or Renew Permanent Resident Card

Form I-90 is used by Permanent Residents to apply for replacement or renewal of existing Permanent Residents Cards.

**Conditional Residents (CR1, CR2, CF1, CF2) who obtained their status through marriage or entrepreneurship are issued a permanent resident card for 2 years and cannot renew their permanent resident card using Form I-90**.

Their are two options in filing form I-90, one is online and one is by mail. Our Immigration Staff is experienced in both options and can help you any way possible.

The filing fee for Form I-90 is $455.00 and the bio metrics service fee for this application is $85.00.  (Total of $540.00)

Note: If your income is below the 2017 Poverty Guideline we may request the fee to be waived