(718) 859-5392
1012 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11230

Travel Documents (i-131)

  • Home
  • Travel Documents (i-131)
~ Why choose Us? ~

Application for Travel Documents I-131

Re-entry Permit Refugee Travel Documents Advance Parole Documents

Re-entry Permit

A Re-entry Permit is applied by permanent residents or conditional residents, it is used to allow admission to the United States  upon returning from abroad, without the need to obtain a returning resident visa. For example if you or someone who is traveling abroad on a Green Card will be staying for more 8 months. A reentry permit will allow you to stay up to 2 years abroad and return to the U.S without any issue.


Refugee Travel Documents

A Refugee Travel Document is only issued to a person in valid refugee or asylee status, or to a permanent resident who obtained such status as a refugee or asylee in the United States. The Refugee Travel Document must be obtained by a person who holds asylee or refugee status and is planning to travel abroad. A Department of Homeland Security Office at the port of entry will determine your admissibility when you present your travel document.


Advance Parole Documents

The Advance Parole Document allows aliens to physically enter the U.S. Even after the issuance of the parole document, the “parolee” remains and applicant for admission at the time of entry.  DHS (Department of Homeland Security) may revoke or terminate your Advance Parole Documents at any time, including while you are outside of the U.S, in which case you will need to have a valid visa to return to the U.S. If you have applied for adjustment of status then you must apply for an Advance Parole Document, You will be deemed abandoned if you leave the U.S without that document.

General Question
Form I-131 is used to apply for any one of several types of travel documents.
For pricing and further assistance, please email us at immigration@syedpro.com or contact us via whatsapp through website or you can simply view our contact us page for further information on HOW TO CONTACT US. And an Immigration Assistant from our office will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you plan to leave and return to the United States while you are waiting for your green card, then you should apply for a travel permit otherwise the U.S. government may terminate your green card application.


No archives to show.


  • No categories
Open chat
Welcome to Syed Professionals!
How can we help you?