Application for Adjustment of Status
Form I-485 (Adjustment of Status) is used by a person who is already living in the United States and will like to adjust their status to become a permanent resident. You may apply to adjust your status if,
1. Based on a immigration petition
* An immigration visa number is immediately available to you based on a approved immigrant petition
2. Based on being the spouse or child (derivative) of an applicant who is adjusting status or at the time they have been granted permanent residence status in an immigrant category that allows derivative status for spouses and children.
3. Based on the admission to the U.S as a fiancé(e) of a U.S Citizen, and you have gotten married in the 90 day period.
4. Based on Asylum Status
5. Based on Refugee Status
6. Based on Cuban citizenship or nationality
* You are a native or citizen of Cuba, and were admitted in the United States after January 1, 1959 and therefore have been physically present in the United States for at least 1 year,
* You are the spouse or unmarried child of a Cuban described above.
7. Applying to change the date on which your permanent residence began
8. Based on your continuous residence after January 1, 1972
If you believe you are eligible to adjust your status according to the information above. Please email us at email@example.com for further information.
The U.S immigration fee for form I-485 is $1,225.00
- Affidavit of Support
- Child Birth Abroad (CRBA)
- Fee Waiver (I-912)
- Green Card Renewal (I-90)
- Immigrant Visa Application (DS-260)
- Local Adjustment
- Naturalization (N-400)
- Petition for Alien Relatives
- Petition for K-1/K-3 (I-129F)
- Removal of Conditions (I-751)
- Travel Documents (I-131)
- Visitor Visa
- Work Permit (I-765)
- My Account
- Other Services
- Tax Services