(718) 859-5392
1012 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11230

Local Adjustment

  • Home
  • Local Adjustment
Local Adjustment of Status
Adjustment of Status allows you to apply for and change your status to a Permanent Resident without having to leave the United States.

Application and Eligibility:

Form I-485 (Adjustment of Status) is used by a person who is already living in the United States and will like to adjust their status to become a permanent resident. You may apply to adjust your status if,

1. Based on an Immigration petition
* An immigration visa number is immediately available to you based on an approved immigrant petition.

2. Based on being the spouse or child (derivative) of an applicant who is adjusting status or at the time they have been granted permanent residence status in an immigrant category that allows derivative status for spouses and children.

3. Based on the admission to the U.S as a fiancé(e) of a U.S Citizen and you have gotten married in the 90 day period.

4. Based on Asylum Status.

5. Based on Refugee Status.

6. Based on Cuban citizenship or nationality
* You are a native or citizen of Cuba, and were admitted in the United States after January 1, 1959 and therefore have been physically present in the United States for at least 1 year,
* You are the spouse or unmarried child of a Cuban described above.

7. Applying to change the date on which your permanent residence began.

8. Based on your continuous residence after January 1, 1972

  • General Question
You can check for updates on your green card application by entering your case number on the USCIS website.
For pricing and further assistance, please email us at immigration@syedpro.com or contact us via whatsapp through website or you can simply view our contact us page for further information on HOW TO CONTACT US. And an Immigration Assistant from our office will get back to you as soon as possible.


No archives to show.


  • No categories
Open chat
Welcome to Syed Professionals!
How can we help you?