I-129F Fiancé Visa Petition

(1 customer review)




To begin the process of obtaining a K-1 Fiance Visa, the U.S Citizen Fiancee will have to submit application I-129F. The K-1 Fiance Visa is a Non-Immigrant visa, issued to the foreign citizen to enter the U.S and get married to the U.S Citizen in 90 days.


1 review for I-129F Fiancé Visa Petition

  1. Foge

    Going to put this arlctie to good use now.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *