I-130 Petition for Parents




To petition for your parents (mother or father) to come to the United States as green card holders, you must be a U.S. citizen and at least 21 years old. (People who are themselves are green card holders  may not petition to bring parents to live permanently in the United States). 

To file for both parents, two separate I-130’s will be submitted.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “I-130 Petition for Parents”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *