I-765 Application for Employment Authorization




Various categories of foreign-born persons who have the right to spend time in the U.S. do NOT have the right to work here as well, unless they have first applied for and received an employment authorization document (EAD), often referred to as a work permit. For example, people with a pending application for adjustment of status, temporary protected status, or asylum, spouses and children of J-1, and visa holders, persons granted withholding of removal, and, under some circumstances, students are among the non citizens who may apply for a U.S. work permit.


This application is eligible for fee waiver (if applicable) 


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “I-765 Application for Employment Authorization”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *